Promoting active participation in cycling in all it's forms.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH BIKE BURLINGTON
Please right-click the button to "save link as" or open in a separate tab or window.
To join Bike Burlington:
- Fill out a membership form (paper or google link above)
- Pay your dues by check, cash, or PayPal.
- Mail paper forms/checks to Bike Burlington P.O. Box 1135 Burlington, Iowa 52601
- Memberships paid in October carry over to the following year.
- Join us on Facebook
Founded in 1971, but established in 1976. Bike Burlington is one of the oldest bike clubs in Iowa. Bike Burlington continues to provide wonderful opportunities for cycling enthusiasts of all sizes and speeds from southeast Iowa and west central Illinois.
Wednesday Night Dinner Rides
Keith Schulz sends out emails concerning destination towns and cancellations or last-minute changes. Please email Keith Schulz if you want to be included on this list. If you no longer wish to receive Wednesday's weekly ride updates, please email Keith to be removed.
Bike Burlington dinner rides usually continue until daylight savings time ends (weather permitting) until the end of October/middle of November.
Member group emails are sent with the location and start time.
Not a member? Sign up to be a member today!
(Click on Calendar above for more information)
- Monthly Club Member Meetings - First Tuesday of every month, 6:30 pm at Happy Joes. The meeting begins at 7 pm. Must be a current member to attend.
- Check out Bike Burlington's Facebook page (for immediate updates) at https://www.facebook.com/groups/154626068760
- Save the date for the January Birthday party/Ragbrai route announcement for the evening of Friday, January 28, 2022. Must be a member to attend. Access the membership form today.